yantai

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자타요 조회 190회 작성일 2020-10-05 07:42:12 댓글 0

본문

CHINA CITY CENTRE || BEAUTIFUL SEAVIEW || SUMMER IN CHINA || YANTAI SHANDONG PROVINCE||

In summer most Chinese folks in the city of Yantai in Shandong Province do relax and walk along the beautiful beaches and city centre.

In this video Blessy’s world takes you around the city centre of Yantai in China.

#citycentre
#chinacitycentre
#sunmerinchina
#summertime
#blessysworld
#familyvlog
#peekaboo
#seaview
KEEPING it REAL with JENNY : Wow China is so beautiful, and little baby is catching all da fun
Amazing vlog dear
peter fu : oh my god the nostalgia- yantai is my hometown
赵巍 : 欢迎再来YANTAI.
Asier G : I love this country,
洞房不败 : 哈哈哈,学会讨价还价了。你们住在烟台还是其他城市啊
Kisses LilMaad : Wow what a view
DARLING MAAMEK : Blessy is such a lucky girl .
Vanina Elise : is it closer to Beijing ?
Josephine Agyapong : It’s difficult for Blessy to choose a color
SPACE4U EATATES : Honestly this is what Fathers should do, parents should have time with their kids. Everyday is your Father’s Day bro

Yantai city, Shandong Province, China | Zhifu island, Yantai hill

Yantai city, Shandong Province, China | Zhifu island
Yantai Hill, Joy city
Please subscribe.
Instagram: @edgarmesropyan (https://www.instagram.com/edgarmesropyan/)
steven Wang : This beautiful city is my hometown. I really miss you.
andrew sutter : cool thanks. i'll be going there next week. i'm excited

Yantai 4K - Drive on Binhai Road - Yantai - Shandong - China 中国山东烟台滨海路行车视频

Yantai, formerly known as Zhifu or Chefoo, is a prefecture-level city on the Bohai Strait in northeastern Shandong Province, China. Lying on the southern coast of the Korea Bay, Yantai borders Qingdao on the southwest and Weihai on the east. It is the largest fishing seaport in Shandong. Its population was 6,968,202 during the 2010 census, of whom 2,227,733 lived in the built-up area made up of the 4 urban districts of Zhifu, Muping, Fushan, and Laishan.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yantai
ASAD VLOGS : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGMm8y2EZfrlc9Yp3XMXjZQ?view_as=public visit too my vlog channel
EPHRAIM CHEUNG : Bad driver! especially when come to inner city and Zebra crossing, the car should slow down and let the pedestrian crossing first.
Chaminda Kula : I lived here almost one year. ..very beautiful.....
mariojoplin : I spent some time living there, in 2017. It was a wonderful experience. As the place where I lived is located almost on a corner of the Binhai Road I could see the beach from my appartment and I used to walk on the road by the end of the day.
Ritvik Krovi : I went there on a school trip. Amazing and clean place
abdullah frzna : China love u . Frzana absullah
Tanjim : Needs more palm trees
lei han : 摄像机用的是哪一款,感觉真好
Wei Zhang : 烟台的人口规模相当于两个旧金山,但是设计规划的比旧金山好太多,期待早日修地铁,其实烟台至少应该比旧金山多一倍里程,也就是260公里以上的地铁线路
Gonçalina Mendes : CITY BEAUTIFUL MUITO BELLA CITY

#yantai

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 17,030건 7 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.dapafair.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com